Think Bubble Mathematics: Visual Presentations for Foundation Level
FOUNDATION LEVEL AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD!!
This product was previously available for purchase as a pre-order. We are delighted to announce that as of 21st June 2017, Foundation level of Think Bubble Mathematics are ready for downloading within minutes of your order's finalisation.
We thank all our customers interested in this resource for their patience as we prepared all the files required. Now they are ready, we are confident you'll really like this set of lessons for students at Foundation level in mathematics.
Do you wish you had a way to show students the mathematics they are learning, in some sort of engaging, visual, interactive way?
If only that were possible!
We are pleased to present THINK BUBBLE MATHEMATICS, an innovative collection of professionally-designed learning materials ready for you to show your students.
What is Think Bubble Mathematics?
This set of interactive resources uses PowerPoint to present animated text, images and graphics to engage students and to support active, individual construction of visual models for the mathematics they are learning.
Check the images below for details of the key topics included in this product, suitable for students who are learning Foundation level mathematics.
N.B. Important note to members of profpete.com:
DO NOT purchase this product!
Think Bubble Mathematics resources are included at no extra cost in your annual membership, for unlimited use with your own students.
If you aren't a member but would like more information about getting access to ALL our resources for one year, visit our membership page.
What is included?
- Five modules (weekly topics) for Foundation level:
- Module 1: Counting to and from 20
- Module 2: Numbers to 10: Names, Numerals and Materials
- Module 3: Recognising Shapes & Patterning
- Module 4: More Than, Less Than, Ordinal Numbers
- Module 5: Addition & Sharing
- Each Module includes 4 Lessons, carefully sequenced to develop understanding
- Each lesson comprises 30+ slides which present animated mini-lessons to engage students' attention and to support their learning
- Supporting worksheets:
- Number line template for numbers 0 to 20
- Blank ten frames to record responses
- Recognising shapes worksheets
- Comparing numbers worksheets
- Addition and subtraction worksheets
Why Choose Think Bubble Mathematics?
- Self-contained modules include daily mini-lessons for at least 5 weeks
- Works "out of the box" on any desktop, laptop or tablet with Microsoft PowerPoint installed
- Most computers support PowerPoint files without any extra software required
- Expert advice for teachers included to guide instruction
- Interactive design allows you to control the speed of delivery, and instantly rewind a step to re-watch it
- Easy navigation so you always know where you are up to
- No rote learning
- No mindless practice of routines
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Product delivery: Think Bubble Mathematics is created as PowerPoint files which you will need to download via links which we will email to you. You will need Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your device to access the files.
Extra bonus worksheets are included, in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader or similar to open the PDF file.